LIVE MARKET TRACKER :   BSE SENSEX        |    NSE NIFTY    
GLOBAL MARKETS :  NASDAQ      |    FSI London      |    NIKKEI Japan  
  USD GBP EUR CAD AUD INR
USD -
GBP -
EUR -
CAD -
AUD -
INR -
Indian-Commodity  :  Equity & Shares  :  Bannari Amman Spinning strengthens on receiving nod to hike stake in YBAPL

Bannari Amman Spinning strengthens on receiving nod to hike stake in YBAPL (07-Jul-2017)

Bannari Amman Spinning Mills is currently trading at Rs. 320.05, up by 14.35 points or 4.69% from its previous closing of Rs. 305.70 on the BSE.

The scrip opened at Rs. 312.00 and has touched a high and low of Rs. 325.00 and Rs. 305.05 respectively.

The BSE group 'B' stock of face value Rs. 10 has touched a 52 week high of Rs. 356.00 on 31-Mar-2017 and a 52 week low of Rs. 237.00 on 08-Jul-2016.

Last one week high and low of the scrip stood at Rs. 325.00 and Rs. 292.00 respectively. The current market cap of the company is Rs. 504.22 crore.

The promoters holding in the company stood at 55.55%, while Non-Institutions held 44.45% respectively.

Bannari Amman Spinning Mills has received an approval to invest in its Joint Venture Company (JVC) - Young Brand Apparel (YBAPL). The board of directors at its meeting held on July 06, 2017 has approved for the same. After completion of this investment YBAPL will become a subsidiary of the company.

Presently, the company holds 33.33% stake in YBAPL and it has received an approval to acquire 18% stake pursuant to which the total holding of the company in YBAPL will reach 51.33%.

Bannari Amman Spinning Mills is engaged in the manufacture of grey woven fabrics, knitted fabrics and cotton yarn. The company is also engaged in the business of processing of fabrics, garments and wind power generation for captive consumption.



Top News Today
Future Enterprises gets nod to raise funds up to Rs 1,500 crore
(26-May-2018)

Future Enterprises gets nod to raise funds up to Rs 1,500 croreFuture Enterprises has received its board's approval to raise funds by issue of Secured Redeemable Non-Convertible Debentures (NCDs) for a value up to Rs 1,500 crore in one or more tranches within a period......click on news to read complete article.

IFCI recovers Rs 280 crore from Bhushan Steel
(26-May-2018)

IFCI recovers Rs 280 crore from Bhushan SteelIFCI has recovered Rs 280 crore from debt-ridden Bhushan Steel under the insolvency process. The company also received over 5.79 lakh equity shares of Bhushan Steel, having face value of Rs 2 per share.IFCI......click on news to read complete article.

Sun Pharma reports 7% rise in Q4 consolidated net profit
(26-May-2018)

Sun Pharma reports 7% rise in Q4 consolidated net profitSun Pharmaceutical Industries has reported results for the fourth quarter and year ended March 31, 2018.The company has reported a rise of 83.30% in its net profit at Rs 176.26 crore for the quarter ended......click on news to read complete article.

International Stock News
US markets end mostly in red on Friday
(26-May-2018)

US markets end mostly in red on FridayThe US markets ended the choppy day of trade mostly in red terrain as some traders were away from their desks, looking to get a head start on the long Memorial Day weekend. Geopolitical uncertainty also......click on news to read complete article.

US markets end mostly in red on Friday
(26-May-2018)

US markets end mostly in red on FridayThe US markets ended the choppy day of trade mostly in red terrain as some traders were away from their desks, looking to get a head start on the long Memorial Day weekend. Geopolitical uncertainty also......click on news to read complete article.

US markets end lower on Thursday
(25-May-2018)

US markets end lower on ThursdayThe US markets ended in red terrain on Thursday, as geopolitical worries hovered over markets after Trump called off the summit that was set to take place June 12 in Singapore. The cancellation followed......click on news to read complete article.

 

     
  
Recent Equity & Shares News
 
EquityInvestmentCompany ReportsIPO
Disclaimer
By clicking on this page you accept all the terms and conditions framed by us. News made available here are for informational purpose only. While utmost care has been taken in providing the same. We claim no responsibility for its accuracy. Readers of this blog who make their decision based on the information posted here are solely responsible for their actions.